on 2009-06-28 11:48 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] callmelydia.livejournal.com
Friending you for your awesome BSG/Sims 3 posts.

on 2009-06-29 12:51 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] rayruz.livejournal.com
Welcome to the flist!

on 2009-07-24 12:04 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] crazedcrusader.livejournal.com
Commenting, because Tara seems to think we're a match made in fandom heaven, and I think she might be right.

on 2009-08-28 04:45 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lunatics-word.livejournal.com
Because you made an awesome BSG video to Handlebars and, mostly, because I have a Kara/Faith obsession and it would be great to have you on my flist.

(and because you're, apparently, bsg!junkie, too)

on 2009-08-28 04:57 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lunatics-word.livejournal.com
This was FAST! ;D

on 2009-09-08 05:28 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] helikedmyshoes.livejournal.com
Friended you, hope you don't mine! Love your fic, and Sims posts. :D

on 2009-09-30 03:09 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] mlsky.livejournal.com
I hope you don't mind, I'm friending you. Been reading your crossover fic and following on Twitter. :D

on 2009-10-21 04:32 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] karate0kat.livejournal.com
Hey, I friended you, hope you don't mind.

I figured, us bsg/firefly crossover writers gotta stick together (I'm the bsgbigbang writer you pm'd a few months ago, if you forgot).

Also, saw your comment on scifiaddict's journal about not liking the hate, and anytime different shippers can come together and get along that can only be good for the fandom as a whole, right?

on 2009-10-21 05:37 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] rayruz.livejournal.com
My opinion? Shipping is almost like religion. People are incredibly passionate about what they believe, but you can still get along with people of different faiths. (One of the main roots of BSG... anyone?)

on 2010-03-20 10:09 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] over-kate.livejournal.com
Friended you because we both love Battlestar Galactica and Dollhouse :) Add me?

on 2010-05-04 03:20 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] queenofthorns.livejournal.com
I have been reading and nodding along with so many of your comments in different places, and we have lots of friends in common (as well as a love for The Hunger Games books so ... friending you!

on 2010-05-04 03:21 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] rayruz.livejournal.com
Awesome! I've heard much about you from Tara so I will friend you back.

on 2010-09-08 01:23 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] stripes13.livejournal.com
Hey there, friends?

on 2010-09-08 04:41 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] amidala-thrace.livejournal.com
Hi! Had a great time with you and other folks at the con this weekend and I'd love to friend you - add me back? :)

Profile

bakatulip: (Default)
Deathray

January 2015

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:40 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios